Thursday, July 31, 2008

Peanut Ramblings

I only get to see Peanut once a week during the summer.  Every Thursday The Crew and I look forward to her arrival.  She is a smart and spunky 3 year old and really adds to the fun at homebase.  Today I thought I would write down some of the things she says during the day.  Peanut really comes through with some hum-dingers...

(After getting on the see-saw opposite of a very hyper Dude)- "I don't think this is such a good idea for me".

(At 10:00 AM)- "After lunchy I am still going to be hungry".

(Outside with her friends in the sprinkler)- "I play watersplash games in my tub".

(Out of the blue)- "Do you know what my family calls me when I toot?  Tootie McTooterson!".

Thanks Peanut, you make everyones day a little bit more colorful! :)

6 comments:

Unknown said...

How cute!

Swanny said...

That's my girl. She's also quite fond of "Smell you later!" when she's leaving the house. For the record, I have no I idea where she got this from. ;)

The Mrs. said...

What a doll. She and Shortcake should have a great time exchanging toot stories next week.

Love those verbal skills, Peanut!

jen said...

Ah, Peanut. She's been pre-empting nearly every meal I serve her this week with "after lunch/dinner I will still be hungry". I then tell her that she should eat more of her meal then...I have come to the conclusion (as she is truly my child and driven by food) that she is confirming that a snack will be coming on the other side of her meal. Thanks Rikki for the post.

zztopdog said...

That's so cute. Be sure to have Jen tell you what she used to say when she flushed the potty.

Mrs4444 said...

She sounds adorable. I'm certified to teach Pre-K and K but have never used it. I keep my cert. up-to-date anyway, because you never know.... I love that age; it's so sweet, innocent, and they think outside-the-box. (How's THAT for a run-on sentence?! Yours was FINE, BTW! :)