Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Jellyfish 101

This morning, we took advantage of the nice weather and got out the sidewalk chalk.  The girls really got in to it, and since Gramma D recently sent us a big bucket of chalk, there was enough pink to go around (it could get nasty if we run out of the chosen color...I mean, how can you draw a princess with no pink?).

The Dude was off on his own, and luckily, I started snapping pictures as he set off to create this masterpiece.  Thanks to imovie on my computer, I was able to make this little ditty (not to brag or anything, but I am pretty damn proud of myself).  I think it is priceless!

Enjoy!


2 comments:

grandma D said...

WOW!!!! That was awesome... I was just having a regular day a work and now you couldn't wipe the smile off my face if you tried.
Absolutely Priceless......

jen said...

Keep posting cool things like that and Swanny WILL end up jumping in the pool with his laptop up his shirt!