Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Birthday Wishes!

I know, I know...I am pretty much saturating my blog with a bunch of birthday posts...but June is a big month for my family.

That said.

Dad, Happy Freaking Birthday!  I have already called and left you an annoying rendition of Happy Birthday on your answering machine (complete with a wicked cackle when I realize how old you are)!  You are old, but you wouldn't really know it by looking at you.  Yeah, sure, you have a few wrinkles and some grey hair, but at least you don't look like Randy, or worse, Grandma (HA!  Whatev, she never reads the blog anyways).   Love you!

My brother's girlfriend, aka, Chipmunk.  I hope to God, that my brother makes an honest woman out of you soon!  Tell that big brat to put a damn ring on your finger...tell him I told him so.  All jokes aside (not that proposing is a joke), I hope you have a truly kickin' birthday!  We cannot wait to see you in December and tear into our Super Colossal's with you!  Wish we could be there to toast a cold one to your special day.

Much Love,
Rikki

2 comments:

grandma D said...

Just for the record...GREAT GRAMMA D is trying to figure out to make a post! She says she is so old she's not sure she'll figure it out or not but if she does.......

Rikki said...

BA HA HA HA! Let's hope she doesn't scroll down too far!

Dang, let me know if she figures out the intra-net and I will revise the post... :)