Saturday, October 18, 2008

Fall F-U-N!

The following pictures were taken within 3 hours of each other.  I kid you not.  In our family, we like to cram as much fun as we can into our weekends!

HP eating her favorite lunch...chicken nuggets.  I tried to get her to dip carrots in her ranch dressing...no dice.  At least she makes a good "funny face" at the table...right?

We went to a friends farm to ride their horses this afternoon.  Here is The Dude in all his mini horse glory!

Yes.  She is three and has already mastered the eye roll.  Oh, dear me...we are in for it.

The Dude concentrating on riding the horse (a regular sized one this time).  

I felt like this horse was saying to me "Yo!  Woman...make your self useful...git me an apple!".  He was rude.  All flashing his teeth at me and stuff...

HP and The Dude posing in the leaves.  Although I didn't notice it at the time, it took my breath away when I saw how grown up they looked once I had loaded this picture on my computer.  I REALLY need to invest in some sort of time-stopping machine...

This is their personalities to a "T".  The Dude kicking up a ruckus and HP flailing her self about!  They had a hoot with these fallen leaves!

HP playing in maple leaves.  All the kids at Homebase know that the Maple leaf is on the Canadian flag.  It is one of the added bonuses of having me as the childcare provider (because Canadian history is important...right?) ;).

Oh my...he is looking more like an almost-five-year-old every day.  Dag-nabbit! *Rikki runs away to holler at Starchy about buying the dang time machine*

We did "funny faces" at lunch.  This was The Dudes best effort!

2 comments:

LiteralDan said...

I want a tiny horse! I guess it's a pony, but that makes me sound like an 8-year-old girl. It would make me look like a giant, and I could intimidate my way to the top!

Also, if you manage to find a time-stopping machine, can I rent it from you now and then? To even things out, I can pick a few phases now and then to fast-forward through.

If you have another picture of that horse with its mouth closed, and you were like me, you'd make yourself a little virtual flipbook so you could say ridiculous things in a horse-like voice while flicking back and forth. The kids would get a kick out of it. That's right... the kids.

Mrs4444 said...

Yes, they are growing like weeds. To bad you can't put weed killer on 'em to slow things down :)