Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Crew Cuts Vol. 5

Here is a mini version of Crew Cuts.  They are some of the best shots from the past few days...

Shmook is growing up right before our eyes.  He is taking steps on his own and loves his barbie walker.  He has also started to eat table foods.  This is his first attempt at eating cinnamon rolls (cut up in to pieces, of course).  I took his shirt off because he kept ripping his bib off (and I didn't want him to be a sticky mess the rest of the day).  He ate the entire plate full!

These three wanted to play beauty shop (hence the matching barrettes) and then do glamor shots.  I was only too happy to oblige.

Did you know that my brother's nasty habits can be passed on to children NOT in our immediate family?  Yep, Hemmy has apparently taught Sissy to use her mouth as a trimming tool (which is weird, since he is in British Columbia and she is in Illinois).  She went on like this for a good three minutes, finally I started to gag and had her quit.

Yes, those are rice krispies stuck to his face.  Yes, he gets so excited when he eats that I have to literally strap him in.  The kid LOVES his food!

The Dude woke up this morning and had two books on a pile on his bed.  He asked that I not touch them, because he wanted to make sure that he could pack them for Gramma D's and Grandpa Spencer's at Christmas time.  This has NOTHING to do with the picture (other than it was The Dude that said it) I just thought that my parents would like to know how unbelievably excited we are about coming home for Christmas!  :)

2 comments:

grandma D said...

Only 63 more sleeps............

The Nana said...

I am not so sure that "Sissy's" learned her toe trimming from Hemmy...I have a picture of "Sissy's mom in the same pose...lol