Thursday, August 28, 2008

Oh My...

The kids are eating lunch as I type this (for those who don't know my set-up I am literally a foot away from the table and can hear and see everything they are doing).  They are coming up with some doozies.

Currently The Dude and Peanut are arguing over the proper term for a blueberry.  

Peanut is insistent that it is called a "goo-berry" while the Dude is correcting her saying they are called "strawberries".  How can you not laugh?  

"Goo-berries!"

"No, strawberries!"

"GOO-BERRIES!"

On and on it goes.

Then there is HP who is inviting all of them to her princess Pea Tarty.  I almost snorted Diet Dr. Pepper out my nose when I heard that one.  Pea Tarty...he he he.

On the subject of HP, I made blueberry muffins this morning for breakfast.  Guess who wanted blueberry-less, blueberry muffins?  I must really love the kid, because lo and behold, there were two muffins in the tin this morning, missing their purple spots.  Thank goodness they all aren't so picky.


2 comments:

LiteralDan said...

I think I like goo-berries best

And if you guys find a good recipe for blueberry-less blueberry muffins, my wife would be eternally grateful to you for passing it along...

Mrs4444 said...

That is adorable!