Friday, September 26, 2008

Crew Cuts Vol. 2

I know this is a ridiculous amount of pictures, but I cannot help it.  I am surrounded by cute kids all day.  They are constantly doing amusing things (see yesterday's post for proof) and I just find myself being drawn to the camera.  

Once again, I am going to let the pictures do the talking (with my commentary thrown in for good measure).

Here is The Crew in the backyard.  They sit in the tree house and play house constantly.  It is so funny to listen to them call talk to each other in "character".  HP is especially dramatic, not a day goes by that she doesn't refer to one of her friends as "sweetie" or "honey".


HP, could her skin be any more milky white? 


I love this picture for the pure fact that Peanut (the anti-picture child of our group) is doing a crazy face in the background as if she WANTED to be in the picture.  Silly girl!


Miss. Thang reading Shmook a book.  I love how nurturing she is with the younger ones.  She really has blossomed into a little helper at daycare.  I also dig Shmook's little tuft of hair on the top.  I think I kiss it at least 20 times a day!


Miss Thang, using a drawer as a seat.  The time 20 minutes post-nap, brings out the weird in everybody!


Boo, with a serious face.


Sissy.  Her eyes sometimes take my breath away.  They are SO pretty!


Peanut and I.  Two crazy crackers (not meant in a derogatory way at all, its what the kids think is funny, like saltines) in the backyard!


Bing-Bing trying his best to bite into an apple.  Poor guy couldn't wait for the caramel to cover the apple, he had to dig right in!


Boo, showing off her skills from jump-jump (gymnastics)!  Don't you just love the boots/capri's combo?  So fashion forward!


Bing-Bing helping me with the vacuuming!  Now if only I can teach him how to sprinkle carpet potpourri!


Sissy and Piggy.  She as just transitioned to a cot from a crib and is doing wonderfully.  I love that she made sure Piggy was good and covered up before passing out!


The girls.  Doing what they do best...playing princess!


The Dude in Hemmy's Olympic swim cap.  This cap has been around the block and back again.  I hope you are proud Hemmy (and Chipmunk!).


Shmook LOVES the swing!  This is his "ha, ha, look how cool I am" pose!


Swanny Jr.  Oh.  My.  Lord.  This kid is a-friggin-doreable!  No joke.  If I could be guaranteed to have another kid, and him have the sweet demeanor of Swanny Jr., I may just consider it (quick, somebody slap me!).


I love Sissy's bed head.  Very chic.


Poor HP.  She has to wear the dang eye patch (again), but wouldn't you know she is being a total trooper.  The Crew has been clapping for her at afternoon circle time (when I have to put it on) and praising her "braveness".  I am SO proud of HP for being such a good girl and wearing her eye patch! (and is this not THEE most pathetic picture ever taken?)


Is it just me or is he looking more like a little boy?  AAAGGHHH!  Someone STOP TIME!


Miss. Thang, showing me her "eye bleed".  Poor girl was all up in knots about it.


1 comment:

Mrs4444 said...

These are terrific. That little Scmook-he's cute enough to EAT! I treasure a photo that I have of my son reading to his sister. I'm glad yo took the time to take these pics.