Friday, April 10, 2009

Shart

The Dude was riding his bike up and down the driveway this morning.  

He was pretty zoned in and his concentration was written all over his face.  I was watching from the sidelines when he got a look of horror on his face, and immediately stopped biking.  

He dismounted and walked over to me with a look of concern.  "Mom" he said, "I think I pooped my pants".  I responded with assurance that accidents happen and that it wasn't a big deal.  

After walking a few steps towards the house he stopped and said (as if confirming a diagnosis) "Nope.  Nope.  Wait...you know what mom?  I think it was just a slimy fart".

I couldn't make this stuff up if I tried.

2 comments:

LiteralDan said...

Oh man... I know we've all been there, but I don't think I've even put such a thing into words in my own head.

That's horrifying, but I probably would have cracked up. Nice of him to keep you posted.

Swanny said...

I'm sure he was meaning to crop-dust, not fertilize. Too funny.